Scoundrel Bar!!!

Luis

Notorious Pirate
Starting on June 26, 2012 I will be reopening my bar! ( The old owner was executed)
It is located on Port Royal.
Server - Bequermo
screenshot_2011-08-19_14-00-39.jpg
Menu!
  • Three Chicken legs, With a side of either salad or smash potato's.
  • Rice with beans, with a side of bread, or vegetables.
  • spaghetti with meat balls, with a side of soup.
  • eggs with bacon ( your choice of how you want your egg cooked)
Deserts!
  • Doughnuts ( plain, or chocolate.)
  • Ice Cream ( Choice)
Drinks!
  • Water
  • Milk
  • Ice Tea
  • RUMMMM!!! :drink:
Eastern Time!
  • Monday - 12pm-4pm
  • Tuesday- 12pm-4pm
  • Wednesday- 12pm-4pm
  • Thursday- 12pm-4pm
  • Friday - 12pm-3pm
  • Saturday - 12pm-3pm
  • Sunday - Closed
Mon-Sat Break time starts at 1:00pm ends at 1:30PM.
Mountain Time!
  • Monday - 11am-3pm
  • Tuesday- 11am-3pm
  • Wednesday- 11am-3pm
  • Thursday- 11am-3pm
  • Friday- 11am-2pm
  • Saturday- 11am-2pm
  • Sunday- Closed
Mon-Sat Break time starts at 12:00PM ends at 12:30PM.
Central Time!
  • Monday- 10am-2pm
  • Tuesday- 10am-2pm
  • Wednesday- 10am-2pm
  • Thursday- 10am-2pm
  • Friday- 10am-1pm
  • Saturday- 10am-1pm
  • Sunday- Closed
Mon-Sat Break time starts at 11:00AM ends at 11:30AM.
Pacific Time!
  • Monday- 9am-1pm
  • Tuesday- 9am-1pm
  • Wednesday- 9am-1pm
  • Thursday- 9am-1pm
  • Friday- 9am-12pm
  • Saturday- 9am-12pm
  • Sunday- Closed
Mon-Sat Break time starts at 10:00AM ends at 10:30AM.
Events!
If you are planning an event at my bar, please notify me and I will close my bar for that event. ( Note: Events are to be 2 to 3 Hours.)
Policy!
  1. Have a great time! ;)
  2. Pay or be Shot!
  3. Bar Fights Allowed!
Employees!
If you would like to work at my bar, please message me and I will schedule a interview, to see if your qualified.

Hope to see you soon! :drink:

Bar will have to reopen next Tuesday, due to a a internet fail in my computer ( Bad Timing -_- ).

Events!
If you are planning an event at my bar, please notify me and I will close my bar for that event. ( Note: Events are to be 2 to 3 Hours.)
Policy!
  1. Have a great time! ;)
  2. Pay or be Shot!
  3. Bar Fights Allowed!
Employees!
If you would like to work at my bar, please message me and I will schedule a interview, to see if your qualified.

Hope to see you soon! :drink:

"Interesting tavern!" :arrrrr: (I am actually in need of a 'place' to wind down afterall after a long day's worth of 'pillagin & plunderin').

*Since ye were so kind enough to communicate openly that bar fights arrrrr ALLOWED:woot:...within yer tavern does this constitute an actual "event" to where we need to sit down & schedule it on the calendar or may we just spontaneously begin said fight by slamming a chair over the head of some bloke whom we find repulsive? Sorry (lol)...I just want to be clear on the terms of said policy. :eek:
Also, what kind of health insurance does yer tavern carry if (say) one of the tavern's employees becomes injured while on-the-job &/or located on the tavern premises?
1022_missinglimbsposter.jpg

*I could actually use a part-time job on the side (preferably where 'air conditioning' is available). :p

I'm really sorry everybody but I haven't been at my bar or on the game for a while because I went to Puerto Rico for vacation and forget to ask one of my employes to take care of business.

Alright everybody, im gonna be at the bar. but note please know what your going to order before you come. Sorry for any inconvenience of me not being there the other times, Ive just been real focused on baseball.
I'm sponsoring this! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back