Event Sea Legs

Drewski0199

Wiki Staff
5-21-2016-darby-drydock_752x400.jpg

Ahoy mates!

Late last night we received news that there was a settlin' in the seas! Darby mentioned it to a pirate or two, and we wanted to mention it to you too! Thar be a new adventure afoot for ye. Head over to Darby Drydock in Port Royal, or another shipmaster on another island, and find out for yerself what be in store!

The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online
Posted on May 21, 2016, noon

Last edited:
Wheeee! I can''t wait mates and what timing! I am halfway to my level 24 cap (23.5) and just hit 200K limit on me gold! Now I can start leveling me sailing and canons and buy me a warship soon (I hope)! Now if the server would just go back online (hitting that "play" button every couple o' minutes!) ...
:pirate ship::crab:

Wheeee! I can''t wait mates and what timing! I am halfway to my level 24 cap (23.5) and just hit 200K limit on me gold! Now I can start leveling me sailing and canons and buy me a warship soon (I hope)! Now if the server would just go back online (hitting that "play" button every couple o' minutes!) ...
:pirate ship::crab:
you can go past 24 now, cant buy war ships because first of all you have to level up to buy them and second there are no enemies to fight to level up

Back