Guild Help Searching the Caribbean

Jade-Fireskull

Buccaneer
I am currently searching for a guild. Like most I'm not just going to jump into a random guild that I get invited to, I like to shop around and view all of my options.
I am looking for a fairly active guild. It doesn't have to be a LARGE guild, but friendly active people is a must! I'm a very social person so the social aspect of the game is kind of important to me :D
If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know! Thank you! <3

Fatal Fury is a helpful, active guild. We currently have around 300 members, but have people from different time zones so usually average 10-20 on at a time. We sail a lot together, loot together, help the beginner pirates with quests and as needed. Let me know if you’d like to know more.

Look you say we are not good or not so famous but! Our people inside the guild INFERNAL LEGENDS very helpfull and friendly you'll get answer to all your questions in anytime anyday.. Becuase we're not only playing we are chatting on Discord aswell and making funny events, we spend our time on the best side ^_^ you're welcome to check our thread down below and PM me if you want to become one of our Infernal Legneds ;)

https://piratesforums.co/threads/infernal-legends.14586/

Fatal Fury is a helpful, active guild. We currently have around 300 members, but have people from different time zones so usually average 10-20 on at a time. We sail a lot together, loot together, help the beginner pirates with quests and as needed. Let me know if you’d like to know more.
:D

Last edited:
Olympians is a super active guild that likes to help others out, we have almost 500 members in our guild and would love for you to join us! On average we have about 30-50 people online at once, we do a lot of shipping and looting with the guild.

Olympians is a super active guild that likes to help others out, we have almost 500 members in our guild and would love for you to join us! On average we have about 30-50 people online at once, we do a lot of shipping and looting with the guild.
So apparently I'm glitched... And cant be invited is there an invite code I can use?

Back