Server Questions Thread

RedJacketGuy

Swashbuckler
In searching the TLOPO websites (Forum and main), I have been unable to find my goal: An answer to the regions TLOPO operates in. In searching, I noted that it doesn't seem the forum has a thread for general or server questions. Is there a purpose in this I have missed, or is it possible for at least one of the prestated threads be created?

In searching the TLOPO websites (Forum and main), I have been unable to find my goal: An answer to the regions TLOPO operates in.
TLOPO is run by a team of volunteers in their spare time. The team is comprised of people from all across the US and beyond, so it's not really operated from any particular region.

In searching, I noted that it doesn't seem the forum has a thread for general or server questions. Is there a purpose in this I have missed, or is it possible for at least one of the prestated threads be created?
Threads topics are not typically as coarse as you suggest. There is an entire forum for TLOPO General Discussion: https://piratesforums.co/forums/tlopo-general-discussion.99/

There is no singular project manager. The TLOPO team is broken into departments which cooperate with each other, each department with its own lead. @loblao is the development lead.

TLOPO is run by a team of volunteers in their spare time. The team is comprised of people from all across the US and beyond, so it's not really operated from any particular region.

Threads topics are not typically as coarse as you suggest. There is an entire forum for TLOPO General Discussion: https://piratesforums.co/forums/tlopo-general-discussion.99/
I believe his question was where are the SERVERS based. Since he could have trouble connecting in Asia, or not connecting at all in Australia.

The game servers are in Quebec, Canada. That doesn't really have much bearing on whether or not someone can connect though, but of course latency is generally higher the further away you are geographically.

Back