Blog Post Set Sail Once Again!

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
07-23-2016-sailingisback_752x400.jpg

Posted by Clemence Basilshot on July 23, 2016, noon

So ye want to set sail, eh? That’s a pretty tall order in these waters, especially since the Shipwrights’ Guild decided to go on strike. Not a pirate in the Caribbean truly appreciates shipwrights. They think our job be easy... but have ye ever tried to build a galleon yerself? I didn’t think so.

We shipwrights work tirelessly night and day to provide ye buccaneers with the finest ships in the Caribbean, and how do ye thank us? By blowing holes in each other's ships of course. What else would ye do?

It’s absolutely maddening. We spend all of our time crafting these ships, and the minute ye get even the tiniest scratch, we’re expected to fix it. How about ye consider me feelings for once? A thank ye would go a long way…

Anyhow, after realizing that no ships means no trade... and no trade means no rum, the guild has elected to continue work at all major ports -- effective immediately. That means ye can once again buy ships and sail across the Caribbean as ye please; even those who can’t afford to spend a doubloon will receive a ship. Be careful, though - more than a few pirates have gone missing lately. The waters be open to all, but that doesn’t mean they be safe.​

Absolutely love this part:

"We shipwrights work tirelessly night and day to provide ye buccaneers with the finest ships in the Caribbean, and how do ye thank us? By blowing holes in each other's ships of course."

Originated from, "We devs work tirelessly to get these servers online, and how do ye thank us? By blowing holes in our code of course."

<3 you devs :p

We testers work tirelessly night and day to provide ye buccaneers with the finest improvements in the Caribbean, and how do ye thank us? By blowing bugs in our face of course. What else would ye do?

Does anyone know when the update'll be over? I know it's kind of an annoying question, you'll get it done as soon as you can, but I'm just trying to figure out whether I should keep my playtime of from 2:00-5:00 or not.

Does anyone know when the update'll be over? I know it's kind of an annoying question, you'll get it done as soon as you can, but I'm just trying to figure out whether I should keep my playtime of from 2:00-5:00 or not.
Its done. Can log in now

Back