Ship Customization Video

"Yes ... I regret it already ..."
"No, no, no ....BAD! ... No, no, no, noooo ..... Die! Die! DIE!!!"
"Ahem!!!"
.... (blank) ....

- end of the video -
ROFL!!! Omg ... TOO funny! :lol1:
If you ever failed on anything (not to jinx, I know you would NOT), just be a stand up comedian? :D
Great job, Beau! LOVE it!

I. WANT. MY. WAR. BRIG. NOW.

You couldn't port cause you "hit" another ship, silly ...

Aaanndddd .... the 'epic' "My Ship Is Gone" .... "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone" - 8 times ...

We heard you loud and clear, dear ... :lol1:

This is by far the funniest test server video! :D

You should show the NEW NPC TEXT no one has shown that yet.
The only thing that is shown there is about the Ship Customization. For Ex: "What're ye waiting for? there are new sail designs to be had!" ( Most likely means the color) "Spare a doubloon? im looking to be that beauty of a ship: The Brig" "Ship sails ,hull ,rigging .rumor is that you can now improve them all" Etc
You couldn't port cause you "hit" another ship, silly ...

Aaanndddd .... the 'epic' "My Ship Is Gone" .... "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone", "My Ship Is Gone" - 8 times ...

We heard you loud and clear, dear ... :lol1:

This is by far the funniest test server video! :D
I still have trouble trying to port, and sometimes the game crashes.
(You Actually counted? :))

"Yes ... I regret it already ..."
"No, no, no ....BAD! ... No, no, no, noooo ..... Die! Die! DIE!!!"
"Ahem!!!"
.... (blank) ....

- end of the video -
ROFL!!! Omg ... TOO funny! :lol1:
If you ever failed on anything (not to jinx, I know you would NOT), just be a stand up comedian? :D
Great job, Beau! LOVE it!

I. WANT. MY. WAR. BRIG. NOW.
"SO" HILAROUS, lol! Great video Basil...I'm glad you posted this :D

I was unaware that the ship's hull only changed color/appearance according to the "upgrade" options we decide to pick. UGH. Was hoping for a bit more control, over this.

I am thankful, however, for the customization options that arrrr available! :eek:

I was unaware that the ship's hull only changed color/appearance according to the "upgrade" options we decide to pick. UGH. Was hoping for a bit more control, over this.

I am thankful, however, for the customization options that arrrr available! :eek:
Who knows, after enough people ask, we could change the color of the hulls. Lets just hope that that doesn't take years too!

Back