Ship Gone

Jacobi Main

Sea Legs
Finally reached level 5 sailing and bought a Frigate. When trying to launch it my game crashed and I came back and it was not there, my gold was gone though. I restarted my game like 5 times and it didn't help. I only had 6k gold and spent 5k on a Frigate and sold my other ships so I have nothing to sail.

Anyone experienced this?

Finally reached level 5 sailing and bought a Frigate. When trying to launch it my game crashed and I came back and it was not there, my gold was gone though. I restarted my game like 5 times and it didn't help. I only had 6k gold and spent 5k on a Frigate and sold my other ships so I have nothing to sail.

Anyone experienced this?
Yes, it's a common bug at this stage. Your ship is not gone forever, just unavailable, it will reappear at times after relogs, just be patient :)

I've found if you want to have full access to a ship, sell the others. I bought a galleon and sold the light sloop I had at beginning of game. It holds one ship in its memory all the time, so if that one ship is the ship you prefer, it'll be there every time.

Back