Are you having this issue?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Baxter

Sea Legs
The majority of the time that I click a button related to collecting loot after porting (either the "take all" or individual items), the game simply closes out instantly

If I am sailing on a war ship of any kind and the cargo contains the chests or better from the larger ships and hunters I crash when porting every time.

Mine is a little different I am on a ship in a crew and while I am shooting, repairing all of a sudden the game freezes and closes down, The same happens when the ship is about to dock.

I will stress that I have said this in another post of mine, the amount of bugs I have seen and the amount of bugs I am still finding.
I cannot stress this enough take the servers offline and look at the known bugs.

1. Ship ai speed its past the time of been funny when a ship eg hunter is pretty much up your ships butt because someone when coding decided not to look at the % of speed and just put the meter right up there to 90%, needs to be looked again
2. Ship ai aggression by the time it takes to reload a broadside the ai has at least fired 3 broadsides at the player, that needs to be toned down or at least looked at.
3. Sailing experience gained is much slower than for example sword and gun experience gain is a much slower process and just needs a little bit of a look at again and i'm sure it it will be just fine.

The numerous other bugs are due to crashing category.

Please take in to consideration of what I have mentioned i'm sure people have already made it aware of said bugs above, It may not fall under this section on here but at least is been said.

Thank you

Back