ship of the line vs black pearl

Ship of the Line or Black Pearl?

• Total voters
they gotta test SOTL then if there no glitches or bugs then they'll release it...... but it may be some time.

they already have fixed glitches and bugs and there's still some

Black Pearl already exists... In the Boss Battle... And I extremely doubt that SOTL is coming.
As much as I would like for it too. I just don't think it will. I do think however that Disney is working on something big. They are testing it now I think. Because when they release it to test it's not to actually test it. There are a few last minute glitches, but it's mainly to see if the players like it. Ok getting off topic lol. So Yeah Ship of the Line hope it comes out. Woot! Woot!

As much as I would like for it too. I just don't think it will. I do think however that Disney is working on something big. They are testing it now I think. Because when they release it to test it's not to actually test it. There are a few last minute glitches, but it's mainly to see if the players like it. Ok getting off topic lol. So Yeah Ship of the Line hope it comes out. Woot! Woot!
so what big thing are they testing here?

I will just quote " It will not be the same ships you saw a year ago. SOTL was never intended to be released ... "

I don't think that BP will ever come because it's supposed to be a one of a kind ship and for Sparrow/Barbossa to captain and it's already part of the game with the first story quest. As for SOTL, they said it was released by accident and i doubt it will come. Still got my hopes on the new ship though. Hope it looks more like a real ship because the current 3 different ship types don't look like the name they have.

I will just quote " It will not be the same ships you saw a year ago. SOTL was never intended to be released ... "

I don't think that BP will ever come because it's supposed to be a one of a kind ship and for Sparrow/Barbossa to captain and it's already part of the game with the first story quest. As for SOTL, they said it was released by accident and i doubt it will come. Still got my hopes on the new ship though. Hope it looks more like a real ship because the current 3 different ship types don't look like the name they have.
I agree I want the Ship of the Line, but if it doesn't come out I won't cry. Now I do hope that the new ship they release is good and is not the ship everybody found in the Phase Files (Basically El Patron's ship) So Yeah.

I view the Black Pearl as a one of a kind, so to speak. Everyone knew of it and Sparrow and Barbossa fought over it. However one similar might be nice as I think of it as more piratey then a Sotl. ;)

They do need to come out with some new ships but I dont think any of them will be SOTL or BP. The SOTL is too big although its size is needed for guilds I think. BP is way to known. Whatever it may be hopefully it will have some interior space for guild meetings and be able to take an unlimited crew.

brig hopefuley is coming out its supposed to be the perfect mixture of speed, space and fire power and armor but it cant be as good as all the ships combined so i am guessing it wont be quite as good as the other ships but it will be almost as good

Back