Suggestion Ship Voting

Qarzan

Buccaneer
A good idea I can see is if you are a captain and have a crew on ship, to propose a question to the crew members (for example, should we port), and you and the shipmates can vote "yes" or "no" to it. It would be a good way to gouge the opinions of the crew without having to read the chat.

just a point the captain is master of their ship, the crew can have a say be great but the master decides.also encourage others to master the trade, gunners are great but the man or women at the wheel takes the stress and grief if it sinks wither or not anyone stopped clicking the cannon to notice repairs are needed. signing to a crew is a crap shoot both ways. but i like the idea as a option. what about option to exercise the captains will and toss over stowaways sleeping on deck?

just a point the captain is master of their ship, the crew can have a say be great but the master decides.also encourage others to master the trade, gunners are great but the man or women at the wheel takes the stress and grief if it sinks wither or not anyone stopped clicking the cannon to notice repairs are needed. signing to a crew is a crap shoot both ways. but i like the idea as a option. what about option to exercise the captains will and toss over stowaways sleeping on deck?
Nothing would be binding, but it would be a good idea to know the opinions of the crew if the captain is unsure whether to port or to sink a few more warships on a mat run.

This is a good idea, it could be put on a big invasive window so that they are more likely to participate in the voting.

It shouldn't be so big that it covers the screen. Perhaps something like what many Source based games do when a vote is called, a window pops up on the left side of the screen with the question.

A good idea I can see is if you are a captain and have a crew on ship, to propose a question to the crew members (for example, should we port), and you and the shipmates can vote "yes" or "no" to it. It would be a good way to gouge the opinions of the crew without having to read the chat.
(*´・ω・)ノ゙this is great idea it would make the game more interactive instead of just saying " ready to port?"

Back