Glitch Skills

Epicface122

Swashbuckler
I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who notices this, but sometimes, skills with affects (Ex. Curse, Scorch, etc. etc.) don't work. Earlier today i was Tormenta farming with the doll, and i find the Curse skill completely useless. Normally Curse damages the enemy over time, and it only does 1 damage. Scorch has the same affect, but i find more use to it. I've also noticed that when you upgrade your skills so they last longer, it doesn't add time. Like the Catching wind skill with the ship. I have it to Rank 4 which should last about 14 seconds. (I cant remember) and it only lasts like 5. I know it's a minor glitch and really has nothing to do with the game, but i would like to see it fixed. Thanks :)

Oh i made a mistake on Curse. xD Guess i was thinking about Scorch. Sorry for that mistake, but i believe an icon shows at the top of the enemies health bar when cursed, i'm not 100% sure but i think an icon was supposed to show up when cursed. Anyways, thanks for the info :)

Oh i made a mistake on Curse. xD Guess i was thinking about Scorch. Sorry for that mistake, but i believe an icon shows at the top of the enemies health bar when cursed, i'm not 100% sure but i think an icon was supposed to show up when cursed. Anyways, thanks for the info :)
Oh no, you are right about that. I guess most durations haven't been added in yet. Curse is similar to the other duration skills, except it does 1 damage and then upgrading the skill increase the duration that the bonus lasts. You're right about the upgrading and effects not working though, it seems.

Although most of them don't work, I find the poison, hex eater, and adder skills work perfectly fine, so some of them do work. Its mostly the voodoo related ones that don't work.

Back