Recruiting Skullragers

James Swordfury

Buccaneer
Hello Im James Swordfury the Guildmaster of Skullragers. I would like to extend a invitation to anyone who is looking for a small tight knit guild. We currently are in the works of trying to build the guild back up. My guild loves to help in leveling, questing, looting, pvp and svs.

We accept levels from 1 to 45.

Guild rules.
1. Respect all players both inside and outside the guild.
2. Do not beg me to give you a promotion rank.( Ranks are earned, not by begging.)
3. Ask to teleport to a member. Out of respect please.

Our guild does have a website for posting events. Details will be given upon joining the guild.

Our guild invitation Code is KAWG2271.

We hope you consider joining the guild and look forward to meeting new players. Thank you James Swordfury.

Last edited:
Hi James! We were actually guild mates on the on the former game - not sure if you remember me. I only started playing a couple of days ago (so excited) and would love to rejoin your guild if you're still looking for new members.

Hi James! We were actually guild mates on the on the former game - not sure if you remember me. I only started playing a couple of days ago (so excited) and would love to rejoin your guild if you're still looking for new members.
Awesome. I probably don't remember you off the top of my head as i lost track of all the members in it. I can either get on the game right now and invite you or i can send you the invitation code its KAWG2271. if in game i usually play on adventurado server and ill be at the main docks on port royal. looking forward to having you back in the guild

Back