Skyrim

corey

Pirate Lord
anyone own or looking forward to getting this game. i know im looking forward to it.
PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!

I was at a card/comic book shop on Friday the 11th when it came out, and a guy was saying, someone found it in a store for rental that day. Everyone at the table was like "no way!"

Another thing my friend told me someone he knows at work bought midnight release tickets for the new Twilight movie, and in exchange (and by surprise) his wife bought him the collector's edition of Skyrim! I thought yeah, that's about the only thing it'd take to sit through that movie lol. I will deffo get it, put my gaming pc to the test :)

~Etar1pAI

Skyrim is awesome, I have to say :), anybody have The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion?

It's Bethesda's best game ever. Oblivion is awesome...but Skyrim blows it out of the water. My friend is wearing me thin and I'm due to cave and buy it any hour now. Besides all the minute details they put into it, and dragons (which makes it cool for that alone), it, for me will be character creation and progression. (As I understand it) Most every other game you are sorta "locked" into a class, and you pretty much are dealt a set number of skills and abilities you can use, of course you can go hybrid, and branch out a bit, but...Skyrim what you use...is what you get better at, of course some races are better at certain skills than others, but you are not forced to go that direction with them. And character creation... practically infinite details and tweaks can be made to your character's appearance, which for me is another key component. I've got more anxious to buy this game just writing this post! GAH!

~Etar1pAI

It's Bethesda's best game ever. Oblivion is awesome...but Skyrim blows it out of the water. My friend is wearing me thin and I'm due to cave and buy it any hour now. Besides all the minute details they put into it, and dragons (which makes it cool for that alone), it, for me will be character creation and progression. (As I understand it) Most every other game you are sorta "locked" into a class, and you pretty much are dealt a set number of skills and abilities you can use, of course you can go hybrid, and branch out a bit, but...Skyrim what you use...is what you get better at, of course some races are better at certain skills than others, but you are not forced to go that direction with them. And character creation... practically infinite details and tweaks can be made to your character's appearance, which for me is another key component. I've got more anxious to buy this game just writing this post! GAH!

~Etar1pAI
Oblivion is like child's play compared to Skyrim. If you get the PC version (which I recommend) you can see the other provinces of Tamriel from the mountains.. Now, that's what you call amazing detail. (Cannot go to them, sadly.)

I know how everybody keeps saying "Arrow to the knee" and well i guess its a joke? Lol i wanted to share this with arrow to the knee people, they might like it :p
Arrowtotheknee.jpg

Back