SMITE

Have you ever played a MoBa game?

• Total voters

JohnOfByzantium

Honorable Pirate
EGMnow_Smite.jpg

Smite is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena in which the player takes control of a mythological god and takes part in arena combat. The player can team up with other players and fight the opposite team. There are 5 Game modes, 4 that are given to the player and the other must be earned by leveling up the players main level. Each game is different but they're all the same. In a normal game you begin at level one and must kill enemy minions that are AI controlled, Or you can take your chance and slay the opposite teams god. Every win levels your main level.
Recommended Youtube Channel for Newcomers: http://www.youtube.com/user/DrybearGamers/featured

I love playing this game! Aside from being a mythology nerd I just like the general concept of the game, like a third person LoL (but much more entertaining, Imo). However since my computer is a piece of junk ive had to take a break from playing til I can afford a better one.

I love playing this game! Aside from being a mythology nerd I just like the general concept of the game, like a third person LoL (but much more entertaining, Imo). However since my computer is a piece of junk ive had to take a break from playing til I can afford a better one.
Yeah, it's really fun playing it. I recently got a gaming computer(not for it, but for other games ). Just need a better Wifi connection? Gotta call me some peeps from Comcast.

do you mean that you are agreaing with me?
Yea i guess. I'm just answering your question lad. ;)
or are you happy that it is not usable on Macs?
like most games its not compatible with mac. JUST YET!!:) Prob in a future update after Beta. In response 2 ur question i haz no beefs with macs. :eek:
or are you upset at the fact Macs can't play it?
I think everyone should have a chance to play the game, so yea i am. But i'll give them some slack since they're still in BETA! :3

Back