Sailing So my ship is very much STUCK

Phelipe

Dockworker
Basically, heres what happened:

I was sailing with a crew last night and we boarded Queen's Anne Revenge. Upon boarding the ship, no enemies spawned and we got stuck there (the ship didnt sink when the timer ran out either), so I had to close my game and relog.
Afterwards, I realized i couldnt launch my ship from any ports, it keeps teleporting me back to the shore. Also, it says there's loot and a crew on it, as if it was on a run.

This is the Queen Anne's we boarded last night, it's just around Isla Cangrejos on the Abassa server.
1ONE.png

As you can see, the grapples stretched out and formed a really long line across the ocean (it seems to go all the way to the edge of the map)
2TWO.png

Yep. And that right there, at the other end of the line, I'm PRETTY sure thats my ship! (war frigate, Laughing Phantom)
3THREE.png

I tried following it, but it just disappears when i get too far from Queen Anne's. I tried searching a bit around the edge of the map but I couldnt find it either.
Tried relogging multiple times and launching it from different server, it just teleports me back to any ports on Abassa server.
Tried buying another ship, launching another ship, anything that may debug it but it's just there, attached to Queen Anne's with no means to be boarded.

Seriously, what do I do?? Should i try emailing Tlopo Support directly?
I figured that when the Queen Anne's event happened again, my ship would be freed, but I think that already happened as its been several hours since this happened last night, or maybe it didnt happen at all because Queen Anne's is just stuck here aswell.

Also I really dont want to sell my frigate and start all over with the upgrades, so theres got to be a way to fix this!

Did Queen Anne's crew capture my ship and are now conquering the edges of the map under my flags? =(

A similar thing happened to me with a flag ship. No enemies spawned and I was forced to disconnect. My ships eventually became sailable again with time.

Happened to me twice, I did report it. Not sure what fixed it, both times it took 4 to 5 days to resolve. I suspect it requires a server reset which will happen more frequently on Abassa so you may be in luck that way.

Basically, heres what happened:

I was sailing with a crew last night and we boarded Queen's Anne Revenge. Upon boarding the ship, no enemies spawned and we got stuck there (the ship didnt sink when the timer ran out either), so I had to close my game and relog.
Afterwards, I realized i couldnt launch my ship from any ports, it keeps teleporting me back to the shore. Also, it says there's loot and a crew on it, as if it was on a run.

This is the Queen Anne's we boarded last night, it's just around Isla Cangrejos on the Abassa server.
View attachment 103534

As you can see, the grapples stretched out and formed a really long line across the ocean (it seems to go all the way to the edge of the map)
View attachment 103535

Yep. And that right there, at the other end of the line, I'm PRETTY sure thats my ship! (war frigate, Laughing Phantom)View attachment 103537

I tried following it, but it just disappears when i get too far from Queen Anne's. I tried searching a bit around the edge of the map but I couldnt find it either.
Tried relogging multiple times and launching it from different server, it just teleports me back to any ports on Abassa server.
Tried buying another ship, launching another ship, anything that may debug it but it's just there, attached to Queen Anne's with no means to be boarded.

Seriously, what do I do?? Should i try emailing Tlopo Support directly?
I figured that when the Queen Anne's event happened again, my ship would be freed, but I think that already happened as its been several hours since this happened last night, or maybe it didnt happen at all because Queen Anne's is just stuck here aswell.

Also I really dont want to sell my frigate and start all over with the upgrades, so theres got to be a way to fix this!

Did Queen Anne's crew capture my ship and are now conquering the edges of the map under my flags? =(
I saw that same thing some nights ago, and nothing I could do would affect the grappled ship. I thought it was some hack or something as it never went away for hours and tons of hunters and ship of the line would circle the Q. Of course I stayed off the queen a little and was able to fill my hold numerous times snipping the circling ships. lol. Still no legendary however.

You could try reinstalling the last patch of tlopo if you get no response from support.

Back