Soft Locked Account

drewcs98

Dockworker
Hello Pirates,

Is there any way that I can change what email is correlated with my main account? I made that account using my old high school email during the very early days of TLOPO and that email has recently been deleted by my old high school so I do not have access to it anymore. I will more than likely need some way to reset my password or something like that in the upcoming future so having it linked to an accessible email would be ideal. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :).

-Drew

Hello Pirates,

Is there any way that I can change what email is correlated with my main account? I made that account using my old high school email during the very early days of TLOPO and that email has recently been deleted by my old high school so I do not have access to it anymore. I will more than likely need some way to reset my password or something like that in the upcoming future so having it linked to an accessible email would be ideal. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :).

-Drew

Send an email to support@tlopo.com. You'll have to reset the password yourself once the email has been changed.

Back