Solitaire's a Game for Two: A Story Based off of Negative and Positive Emotions

brianizweird

Wanted Pirate
Prologue​
Every one of us has our rights and our wrongs. Here's a story about a pair of twins, only they look very much different in color and hairstyle. The one of Determination, strength, love, joy, worry, and curiosity is named Aisling, with black wavy hair, sunset gold eyes, and clothing where the lightest colors are gold or white. The one of Madness, fear, anger, sorrow, hate, ego, and envy is named Kern, with the silver hair, blood red eyes, and light clothing that made her look like she was dressed in snow. As you can imagine, they are rivals and opposites. They each have the ability to shape-shift into a wolf.
Chapter one: Shadows and Light​
Aisling shouted into the foggy, cold night air of February "Kern! Where are you? Show yourself and stop trying to scare me!" Kern answered with an eerie howl of delight that quickly turned to shame for she hated happiness, wanted it all for herself. All of a sudden, Aisling saw Kern sitting next to her, smiling like a mad person as two horses trotted into view, one black as night with his mane and tail streaming out behind him even when he came to a stop like tendrils of foggy mist and eyes like emeralds, the other, a light grey, with his mane and tail limp as could be, even when he was running as fast as he could, with eyes like pitch. The horses only had one thing in common, both of their eyes looked like they were on fire. (Unfinished story: I shall get back to this later. Meanwhile your waiting for this to continue, why don't you add some suggestions, I could really use them, because, I have to confess, I actually don't know where I'm going with this story)

Last edited:
Back