Combat Some enemies are able to hit you without moving

Tankerf106

Pirate
I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but the Undead French Enemies on Isla Congrejos (I think?) are able to hit you with their swords without moving, same with the Spanish ones I believe as well. It makes fighting the bosses immensely difficult without help. I don't think it's lag either since this doesn't effect any other units in the game unless they use ranged weapons.

EDIT: Just remembered this happens while boarding enemy ships as well.

(If you need a screenshot, I can provide it the next time I log into the game) I hope somebody will be able to get back to me soon on this, and cheers!

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but the Undead French Enemies on Isla Congrejos (I think?) are able to hit you with their swords without moving, same with the Spanish ones I believe as well. It makes fighting the bosses immensely difficult without help. I don't think it's lag either since this doesn't effect any other units in the game unless they use ranged weapons.

EDIT: Just remembered this happens while boarding enemy ships as well.

(If you need a screenshot, I can provide it the next time I log into the game) I hope somebody will be able to get back to me soon on this, and cheers!

There was a fix that was implemented in a previous update but was reverted due to an issue with AOE attacks and swords not doing damage to enemies/players in pvp.

This is a known problem with the French and Spanish undead, who are simply too lazy to bother moving after foe and have instead decided to use their paranormal powers and kill you anyway.
Cruel, sad, but true.

This is a known problem with the French and Spanish undead, who are simply too lazy to bother moving after foe and have instead decided to use their paranormal powers and kill you anyway.
Cruel, sad, but true.
Yea, I think I saw that in the wiki too.

Back