Some Situations That Sorely Need Addressing

C

Christofosho

Hey there,

In light of recent events I felt it necessary to address some of the situations that have been going on lately in the community.

Situation One: The Community Chat

The first major situation I want to discuss is the community chat. I am absolutely thrilled by how busy the chat has been. There are so many positive members in the chat room, and so many amazing conversations! I wanted to thank those active members for their positive contributions and all of the help they give when new members join. It honestly makes me so happy to see such an amazing group of people that love this game and push for it to return!

Situation Two: The Forums

I love these forums. There are so many amazing discussions, so many great people. This community is filled with such positivity and great ideas. I love hearing your feedback, love the pictures and the suggestions. The behaviour of most members here is just great, and it's always nice to come home from a day of work with children, to see positive and mature discussion happening here.

Situation Three: The Game

Your patience is so important to us. I know how it feels to sit on the sidelines waiting for things. I don't like lines in themeparks, I don't particularly like waiting for things either! POTCO took three years to hit the BETA stage, and we've taken less than half of that and are already very far into our progress. Your patience is so important to us. We want to bring this game back, with as little bugs as possible. We are trying to ensure that most bugs are fixed before we push them to production to be tested. You all are amazing testers, by the way! There are tons of bugs that we would not have found without you. Please keep up the step-by-step reports and amazing testing I've been seeing in game!

Situation Four: YouTube and Social Media

I've seen some incredible videos being posted! Many people have been featuring things we've developed, and some have been giving us excellent feedback. I'm very pleased that we can have positive social media support. I love that people are excited when we post updates. We do want to keep expanding on this and making sure all of the information is consistent between all of our mediums. Your continued support keeps us going. It instills confidence and happiness in us, and this is exactly what we want to instill in you with our project.

Stay tuned for awesome updates in the near future. Summer is here and we love developing in the beautiful weather! ;)

Chris

Hey there,

In light of recent events I felt it necessary to address some of the situations that have been going on lately in the community.

Situation One: The Community Chat

The first major situation I want to discuss is the community chat. I am absolutely thrilled by how busy the chat has been. There are so many positive members in the chat room, and so many amazing conversations! I wanted to thank those active members for their positive contributions and all of the help they give when new members join. It honestly makes me so happy to see such an amazing group of people that love this game and push for it to return!

Situation Two: The Forums

I love these forums. There are so many amazing discussions, so many great people. This community is filled with such positivity and great ideas. I love hearing your feedback, love the pictures and the suggestions. The behaviour of most members here is just great, and it's always nice to come home from a day of work with children, to see positive and mature discussion happening here.

Situation Three: The Game

Your patience is so important to us. I know how it feels to sit on the sidelines waiting for things. I don't like lines in themeparks, I don't particularly like waiting for things either! POTCO took three years to hit the BETA stage, and we've taken less than half of that and are already very far into our progress. Your patience is so important to us. We want to bring this game back, with as little bugs as possible. We are trying to ensure that most bugs are fixed before we push them to production to be tested. You all are amazing testers, by the way! There are tons of bugs that we would not have found without you. Please keep up the step-by-step reports and amazing testing I've been seeing in game!

Situation Four: YouTube and Social Media

I've seen some incredible videos being posted! Many people have been featuring things we've developed, and some have been giving us excellent feedback. I'm very pleased that we can have positive social media support. I love that people are excited when we post updates. We do want to keep expanding on this and making sure all of the information is consistent between all of our mediums. Your continued support keeps us going. It instills confidence and happiness in us, and this is exactly what we want to instill in you with our project.

Stay tuned for awesome updates in the near future. Summer is here and we love developing in the beautiful weather! ;)

Chris
Thank you! I would love to get on the chat mode, but no matter what I seem to do...it doesn't work. Aargh!

Back