Somehow, I like rare items now O_o

Which type of weapons of rarity do you like the best?

• Total voters

Wolf The Balanced

Wanted Pirate
Well, somehow. I like rare items.

FOR THAT, It is because sometimes, eh, fameds can get useless...

I mean if I had a Cursed or Brights or Legendary, I might think its useless.

I'm talking about weapons btw.

Like my Baboon repeater, best gun ever.

I also like items with "Healing Boost". Its really handy alot :p.

But so I made a poll, Famed, Legendary, Rares, common, or Cursed? *Note: I made this a Multiple Responses thing, so only vote the ones you usually use*

i like rare( 60% of my inventory is filled with them) not sure about famed cause i only got one, common is lame cause basic members can't use them( come on a dagger is the cheapest thing you could by then), legendary probobly will never get one if i do though:woot: crude is just crap on a stick

You know all rare items are part of a 'weapon group' - they start off common and progress, getting better and better. For example, this is the Monkey Group (name dubbed by the piratesonline wikia):
Monkey.JPG

So technically speaking - the Gorilla Repeater is the same as the Baboon Repeater, except for the fact that it has more attack, and higher rank skills. So you should like the famed version the most... if you know what I mean? :excited:

Cursed Weapons and Redeem Code are the only weapons do not have their own groups, because they are unique.

I do agree that brights/darks are a little goofy, because nowadays that's all people wear. In the good old days people actually looked like pirates, not mulitcolored rainbow people with swords. :lol1:

I am basic, so if there is a really good crude item I can use it. albeit rarely, there are some pretty exceptional weapons

Famed and Rare are the best. Their not that bad, there are only a few i never really liked.

I can't answer your poll simply because I've never had any legendary... IF I ever stumble across one, I will probably like it the best.

You know all rare items are part of a 'weapon group' - they start off common and progress, getting better and better. For example, this is the Monkey Group (name dubbed by the piratesonline wikia):
View attachment 44838
So technically speaking - the Gorilla Repeater is the same as the Baboon Repeater, except for the fact that it has more attack, and higher rank skills. So you should like the famed version the most... if you know what I mean? :excited:

Cursed Weapons and Redeem Code are the only weapons do not have their own groups, because they are unique.

I do agree that brights/darks are a little goofy, because nowadays that's all people wear. In the good old days people actually looked like pirates, not mulitcolored rainbow people with swords. :lol1:

http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/War_Cutlass
Where's the group for that?What about this
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Short_Cutlass

Last edited by a moderator:

For War Cutlass, the next versions of that would be Commodore's Cutlass, Vice Admiral's Cutlass, then Admiral's Cutlass. Those are in a special group since they can only be found at sea.

For the Short Cutlass, that doesn't really belong to any group because it doesn't have any skills and can be bought at a Blacksmith.

For War Cutlass, the next versions of that would be Commodore's Cutlass, Vice Admiral's Cutlass, then Admiral's Cutlass. Those are in a special group since they can only be found at sea.

For the Short Cutlass, that doesn't really belong to any group because it doesn't have any skills and can be bought at a Blacksmith.

War Cutlass isn't part of that group, all the others have Captain's Resolve and this is the group:
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Admiral's_Cutlass

Back