Spartan Guilds

Lionel Messi

Swashbuckler
Hello Guys.

I am a asst. Gm of Spartnas Savvy Jrs. Most of you probably don't know that we have 3 guilds. Spartans Savvy Jrs. our main guild Savvys Academy our second guild and Master And Skulls. Savvys Academy is for younger pirates. To Be in the Academy you must be at least lvl 10. Master and Skulls is our most recent guild this guild we are still in the process of recruting , anyone can join as long as you have unlimited access. So any og you guildless players are interested you can find us on lempona basically everywhere. Or find me at the svs islands on andaba.

I was also wondering if any other guilds have more then one guild?

Yes Inferno has an Inferno 2 I think and they have little Inferno idk if they are connected but I have seen both. They have a few other guilds that got so big they had to make other guilds. I plan on doing that with my guild after it gets really big.

Hello Guys.

I am a asst. Gm of Spartnas Savvy Jrs. Most of you probably don't know that we have 3 guilds. Spartans Savvy Jrs. our main guild Savvys Academy our second guild and Master And Skulls. Savvys Academy is for younger pirates. To Be in the Academy you must be at least lvl 10. Master and Skulls is our most recent guild this guild we are still in the process of recruting , anyone can join as long as you have unlimited access. So any og you guildless players are interested you can find us on lempona basically everywhere. Or find me at the svs islands on andaba.

I was also wondering if any other guilds have more then one guild?
yes the warlord guilds

:( man, i havent been able to go on pirates cuz it got all messed up... then it messes up r computor... im also fro. spartans savvy jrs. :) got my bro, nathaniel goldstealer in ( hum hum, u nvv said thnx) miss them..... oh ya lion culd u tell nikki and james i say hi and say i cnt go on cuz pirates makes my computor shut down? if soooo that wuld be wicked awesome!! :):angel:

Back