Suggestion Speed chat plus.

Asterion

Wanted Pirate
Hello everyone.So let me start by introducing myself.My pirate name is Asterion and i play TLOPO since alpha.
My suggestion/question is:Is it possible to let pirates talk AT LEAST in whisper on their mother language because it feels really weird to talk to my friend in english when we could talk in our native language.
Also to prevent exploiting of this (if it can be exploited in any bad way)player can simply block/ignore one if he doesn't want whispers from certain person.
Thanks anyway and hope to hear from you soon @The Crew !

I doubt it even if it's just for the whisper chat option. I believe the staff already said it would take too much of their time.

Hello everyone.So let me start by introducing myself.My pirate name is Asterion and i play TLOPO since alpha.
My suggestion/question is:Is it possible to let pirates talk AT LEAST in whisper on their mother language because it feels really weird to talk to my friend in english when we could talk in our native language.
Also to prevent exploiting of this (if it can be exploited in any bad way)player can simply block/ignore one if he doesn't want whispers from certain person.
Thanks anyway and hope to hear from you soon @The Crew !
The only way we would consider such a feature would be via the means of a "True Friend Code", similar to how Toontown Online did it back in the Disney days. But we've historically been very hesitant on this because of how much of an issue this opens up.

We've put a lot of effort into keeping the game's chat clean, and having a feature like this implemented could potentially undermine years of effort to get where we are now.

The only way we would consider such a feature would be via the means of a "True Friend Code", similar to how Toontown Online did it back in the Disney days. But we've historically been very hesitant on this because of how much of an issue this opens up.

We've put a lot of effort into keeping the game's chat clean, and having a feature like this implemented could potentially undermine years of effort to get where we are now.
Hmm i understand.But if i understood "True Friend Code" part correctly an option would really be nice which enables open chat between 2 players(the two would need to accept it first).

Back