~Star Trek series~

Which is your favorite Star Trek Series?

• Total voters

Charles Goldburn

Honorable Pirate
Okay.....

I don't know if I am the only one that is literally OBSESSED with Star Trek, but this is one heck of a game! The graphics are AMAZING if your a Star Trek fan and you loved the series like Star Trek The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek Deep Space 9, Etc, this is the game for you! Right now it is for free! There is a payed version you can have for minimal upgrades(I think it's worth it). So as Jean Luke Picard would say "It's a place where no man has gone before." So fellow Star Trek fans I say to you Engage!!!

I tried playing it but you have to buy some Cd or whatever, I dunno, but it sounds like a fun game...
Sims 3 beats Star Trek, even if they aren't in the same game category. ^-^
btw what is up with the 'XD' in the title? o.o

Actually you don't have to purchase the CD anymore Constance you just register and download the game itself and your done! ROFL there's even an advertisement on this page for it below ROFL

No it goes along with the series movies, games EVERYTHING. Every series shows up somewhere you can even command the ships they had from the Galaxy Class, to a Sovereign Assault Cruise which was Enterprise E( I have that one its awesome) and best of all its Free-To-Play!

My Vice Admiral one is named Charlie. If you want to friend me my name and handle is Charlie@CharlesVirgo or its Charlie@CharlieVirgo. Try each one because I don't know which it is.

Back