STEALING ACCTS?!

No offense or anything... but that's wrong. Given the right programming knowledge one could find ur password in about a day. Exactly 24 hours or less. So, sure, it would take 600 years... minus [roughly] 599 & 364/365

And it would take that person about 1,999,999,999,999 plus 364/365 days to crack Gastro's ... and 27,999,999 plus 364/365 days to crack Wolfina's ... according to your statement, right? You must be a very "good" hacker and counter ... ;)

:lol1:

If somebody knew Jade enough, he/she would've known what ;) meant ....

Anyways, thank you, Davy Darkrage for the clarification. That is the whole point of it; a password that is meaningful for a person - not jibberish - is probably more powerful than jibberish itself. It's not about 600 years or 6 trillion years; it's about a "gaming" password, not Jade's bank account's password, if somebody wanted to prove a point on how easy or fast to crack it, just for the fun of it.

Good luck to that person trying to prove a point of cracking Jade's password, or any other ppl's passwords in one day ... ;)

P.S. I'll give ya a bonus: some ppl are multilingual, and it does not have anything to do with language.

Bleh, hacking happens all the time, whether it's e-mail, banking, gaming, whatever. I had an account on Runescape that got hacked-only hours after I changed me password. I think that if someone wanted to take the time or use the right equipment, they could hack into almost anything. The problem is what the person decides to hack into.

Back