"Strike Yer Colors" and Design a New Sail Emblem (02/16/12)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
Enter the "Strike Yer Colors!" Contest for a chance to win a $250 Disney Gift Card!Design a brand new emblem you would like to see Pirates displaying on their sails in the Caribbean. Your design must fit onto the sails of Pirates Online ships, for use in ship customization. We encourage black and white designs, using a very clear and graphic line style. See all the existing sail emblems at yer local Shipwright for reference.
Send us your sail emblem design between now and March 4, 2012 for your chance to win!
FIVE Grand Prize winners will receive:

• A $250 Disney Gift Card
  • Their winning emblem design brought to life as an actual in-game item that Pirates can use to customize their sails and “strike their colors” on the high seas
  • A one-month Pirates of the Caribbean Online Membership
  • A Pirate Treasure Pack, including a Pirates Online shirt, hat, flag, pen, playing cards, and more Pirate plunder!
TEN First Prize winners will receive:

• A one-month Pirates of the Caribbean Online Membership
  • A Pirate Treasure Pack, including a Pirates Online shirt, hat, flag, pen, playing cards, and more Pirate plunder!
The top fifteen winning emblem designs will be featured here in the Current News for all to see and enjoy!

Enter the "Strike Yer Colors!" Contest here!

blog_07_14.png

What: Send us your design of a new emblem to put on Pirates’ sails
When: February 16th – March 4th, 2012
How: Design a new emblem Pirates can use to customize their ship sails in the Caribbean.

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/strike_yer_colors_and_design

I, for one, am glad that the staff at POTCO thought of this as the current emblems (I feel) arrrrrr not too piratey :flag: !!!

Finally! That was the smartest decision I've heard from Potco this year so far. My wish (and other pirates') came true. And I was just mentioning this a couple of days ago when I was 'fussing' about the Valentine's day sail emblem.
It's fair & square to let us - pirates - submit ideas for emblem, since I believe a lot of us are creative and capable.

I, for one, am glad that the staff at POTCO thought of this as the current emblems (I feel) arrrrrr not too piratey :flag: !!!

I heard ya ... that was exactly my point!

You can only enter one per account.

O_O! Really? Was it mentioned on the website somewhere? And why is that, I wonder ... because we could have many bright ideas for this. I guess I'd just have to use all my accounts to submit then. :confused:

O_O! Really? Was it mentioned on the website somewhere? And why is that, I wonder ... because we could have many bright ideas for this. I guess I'd just have to use all my accounts to submit then. :confused:
If you click "Enter the 'Strike Yer Colors!' Contest here!" then click "Enter Now" and log in. At the bottom, in small print it says:
*Only one submission per Account.

I entered my hand-drawn design today and will post it here after March 4th. What are my chances of winning? Maybe not so great but this is just for fun. I'll be happy as long as some lion emblem design wins!;)

Read this so you dont have to ask questions about the rules
http://a.disney.go.com/pirates/online/pdf/contests/strike_yer_colors_rules_2012.pdf

Just one thing i wasn't sure. Are your supposed to get an email saying that the design was received? Or is normal to not get an email after sending it?

I entered my hand-drawn design today and will post it here after March 4th. What are my chances of winning? Maybe not so great but this is just for fun. I'll be happy as long as some lion emblem design wins!;)

Read this so you dont have to ask questions about the rules
http://a.disney.go.com/pirates/online/pdf/contests/strike_yer_colors_rules_2012.pdf

Just one thing i wasn't sure. Are your supposed to get an email saying that the design was received? Or is normal to not get an email after sending it?
maybe you won

maybe you won
I won?! I won!!! I want to thank my right hand for being there with me. I want to thank my pencil for moving along in any direction my hand went. Thanks to my printing paper for staying there when i needed it. Thanks to my scanner for doing it's job.... and my final thanks go to my fans out there who always believed in me and kept me going in spirit. Thank You very much.
What i win? lol... This isn't over till end of next month.

I won?! I won!!! I want to thank my right hand for being there with me. I want to thank my pencil for moving along in any direction my hand went. Thanks to my printing paper for staying there when i needed it. Thanks to my scanner for doing it's job.... and my final thanks go to my fans out there who always believed in me and kept me going in spirit. Thank You very much.
What i win? lol... This isn't over till end of next month.
i said maybe

supposedly... winners were to be announced by the 28th (chosen on the 24th) or something? Did Disney forget or did i read this wrong?

Back