Discussion Stuck at 85% loading

Linerax

Wanted Pirate
While some players have the 30% loading issue, I have been stuck at 85%. The game is not frozen because the FPS meter fluctuates. This issue occurs for the initial loading and not between loading areas or activities; when I only load to the main menu.

I actually remember this being an issue back in POTCO as well... That or my memory is messing with me and saying that is why I always hold my breath when the game momentarily pauses at 85%

I am recently having this same problem. Game crashed when I ported with full loot. Last 4 attempts to log back on have resulted in being stuck at 85% loading screen.

Sometimes I have been able to log in today.
I’m not sure if this helped me overall, but I’ll list it anyways.

1. Open up Command Prompt (CMD) as an Administrator
2. Type in “ipconfig /flushdns”
3. Open the game!
If I were on windows I'd try this, but unfortunately I'm on a Mac. :/

I'm having the same problem at the moment, I restarted the launch numerous times as well as restarting my computer and it hasn't worked. I would like to be able to actually play before my time reservation runs out :p. Someone please.. help us mac users

Sometimes I have been able to log in today.
I’m not sure if this helped me overall, but I’ll list it anyways.

1. Open up Command Prompt (CMD) as an Administrator
2. Type in “ipconfig /flushdns”
3. Open the game!
Worked, thank you!!

I actually remember this being an issue back in POTCO as well... That or my memory is messing with me and saying that is why I always hold my breath when the game momentarily pauses at 85%
I actually remember this, vaguely. Maybe it is something that carried over from POTCO.

Back