Glitch Stuck on loading screen

Soccersoccer

Sea Legs
So today when I was playing for the first time I had an issue where I would be stuck on the loading screen after creating my pirate. I was consistently getting stuck on 95% but I also noticed when I got stuck the music from the game started playing and I could walk as when I tried I heard the noise and the same with the sword. It just stayed like that though and could only see the loading screen. I tried multiple times and it always did this for the whole 3 hour time that I had to play. I'm hoping whatever this is can be fixed so next time I try to play it doesn't happen.

Wow, this seems mighty unlucky. It kind of sounds like it might be an issue with something on your end, however it is completely possible that it might not be.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?
I'm not too sure how much I can help you directly, but I would recommend reinstalling the game and seeing if it fixes itself, because it may just be corruption or an issue in the files. If that fails to fix it, i'd recommend being redirected to Support and see if one of the lovely people over there can lend you a hand. Good luck!

Back