Add cvc?

• why not?

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • nah

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

stardom

Buccaneer
After the release of the game I suggest making a new game mode called cvc(crew vs crew) whether it be against your own crew or rival crews. You can select a game mode to battle in. Ship vs Ship or PvP, the winner gets gold and rep, the other players lose rep and don't gain a lot of gold.

You should definitely be able to challenge another crew with people in your own being on your team.

It most certainly would make competition between guilds easier

I am 100% sure Crew Vs Crew was already a thing, if you were the leader of the Crew and sent a Team Battle invitation to another Crew leader and they accepted everyone would get a message saying if they wished to join and both crews would be in their own team. I could be wrong tho.

I am 100% sure Crew Vs Crew was already a thing, if you were the leader of the Crew and sent a Team Battle invitation to another Crew leader and they accepted everyone would get a message saying if they wished to join and both crews would be in their own team. I could be wrong tho.

It didnt actually keep the crews on the same team

pvp was a thing but not to the extent I am putting it

yeah, I wouldn't really like the part of losing rep, because if your a low-level player, you would most likely lose a lot of rep in these type of battles.

Agreed. I'm a strong PvP player, so I would most likely start at a lower level, and the rep loss would be a pain.

Back