Suggestion to admin and game masters and developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi game masters, developers, and admin and fellow pirates! First of all, I would like to congratulate you all for how much far your hard works and efforts have come. I salute you for being patient (despite the discouraging words, bashing, and criticism you receive) and for being loyal to the beloved game that me, myself fell in love with and missing a lot!:high5::cheer1::thanks: I really do wish and pray that one day, it will really come back, as if it is the prince charming in the fairytale of my dreams, LOL.:happy: Anyway, wait! back to my statement.. In recognition of your dedication to relive and revive the pirate life of ours and your perseverance of trying to give us, your fellow pirates, our good old, treasured memories, I am suggesting that you please accept donation of any kind that will help you sustain your progress and upgrades for TLOPO. ;)Any financial contribution can be collected, part can go to any maintenance needs for example and so that you won't really feel bad and you want to stick on your mission not to accept membership fee or payment, we can choose any institution/ charity to donate some parts of the game proceeds instead. I am sure that a lot of people, like me, are willing to donate, just to be able to help the game sustain itself, so it won't have to leave us ashore again... :'( :sigh: In, that way, we can help other people through charity and we help each other keep the game strong and alive...:thumbsup:Anyone can suggest their idea regarding this. I am open to any comments. I am just hoping that the developers can consider my thoughts regarding the game. This is my way of appreciation, after all, you have to spend some money on developing the game again, invest on gadgets and knowledge. We were able to invest some money being a member to Disney before, why can't we not invest once more, when it is on your own efforts? Peace to y'all! See you on the TLOPO adventure that awaits all of us! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back