Event Summer Beach Blast 2012!

Captain Del

Pirate
BeachBlast2012.jpg

Ahoy there pirates!

It's that time of year again where we have finally gotten the chance to wind down from our consuming routines and take a step back to enjoy the company of our friends, the warm sun, and a nice cool drink. After a hard year of pillaging and plundering across the Caribbean, us pirates finally deserve to take a step back, stretch out our sword arms, and take a breather for a little bit!

Last year pirates from all over the Caribbean gathered with the call of the summer wind, as we joined on the beaches of Outcast Isle to relax ourselves. Unfortunately last year our plans were thwarted by the British Navy after their humiliating defeat just weeks before at the hands of the same pirates, but hopefully this time around our enemies have learned their lesson and will stay at bay to allow us pirates to enjoy the summer sun with our mates!

Join your fellow pirates and I as we come together under the Caribbean sun for the second year in a row at the Summer Beach Blast, the largest beach party this side of Trinidad! Dancing, singing, rum drinking, and plenty of games and contests will be abundant this year as always, so its a great opportunity to come out with your guild mates and friends to just hang out with your brethren and have a grand ole time!

What: The 2nd Annual Summer Beach Blast!
When: Saturday, July 7th, 2012, at 2:00 PM Eastern time (1:00 PM Central, Noon Mountain, 11:00 AM Pacific)
Where: Western Rumrunners Isle, near Bastien Craven, Kokojillo
Why: To enjoy the summer in the Caribbean!
Who: ALL PIRATES!

As always I encourage you all to bring as many of your mates as possible to ensure that every pirate can come partake in the festivities - after all, the more the merrier!

See ye soon, mates! Happy pirating!

I will try to do my best to be there as well. :)
"Good" idea, btw... *I'll begin TODAY to air up the beach balls (might take me until 'Saturday' since they are new; just took them out of package).

A reminder that the party is this afternoon at 2:00 PM Eastern! I'll post a final reminder a half hour before the event begins, as always; be sure to bring as plenty of your mates as possible to join in the fun!

This is your reminder, mates! Head down to the west beach of Rumrunners Isle on Kokojillo for the party of the summer!

Back