Recruiting Supreme

Root

Sea Legs

supremeeeee.jpg

Greetings! If you are looking for a new guild to join, look no further.
Supreme was created when a group of friends wanted to create a guild that doesn’t have to worry about countless rules and regulations.

We created this guild with one core idea: To have fun.

We are looking for active members that have a commitment to the game. The rules are simple, just be respectful to others, and ask before teleporting or joining someone in looting. We all treat each other as one big family.

If you want to get more in touch with the guild and want to meet some great people, consider joining our discord and meeting everyone. The rules for the discord are simply to refrain from harassment and blatant aggression towards others. We won’t ban you for making a political joke or anything along those lines.
If you wish to loot at a certain spot or to do SvS for example just call it out in the discord or guild chat!
Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider joining today! Guild invite code: BEAZ0003

Discord: Add RootPoison#1831 or Abaddon#4352 and PM them.

IMG-20170809-WA0000.jpg

Other Details:

No level cap

Gm: Abaddon

Co-Gm: Root

Officers: Athalia, Jack Seabeard, Percy, Thor, Bess Foulmorris and Sir Bloodblade

Veterans: All other members will be veterans so they can recruit others

All details above (especially officers) are likely to change and are the members as of 8/22/2017.

19451830_1899620123659991_836493625_o.jpg
IMG-20170810-WA0006.jpg

Last edited:
You might have noticed that I'm not in any of those pictures, not being a guild member and all, but I always get to listen in on their chat for whatever reason...

screenshot_2017-07-25_11-12-02.jpg
screenshot_2017-08-03_14-53-45.jpg

I catch all the latest drama, and boy is there drama (joking)!

i still cant ven get to play the game it just wont let me log into it ,so i may have to say good bye to all my sweet friends ,,,, no matter what i try to do to get it and what you all told me to try it just isnt working out ....

Back