Will ye participate in this event?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Simon Seashout

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy all ye on pirates forums! I have planned an event for all of us at piratesforums.co and piratesforums.co that will be an svs fleet!
What: SvS Fleet
When: To be announced
Where: Tortos Server, SvS
We will have a very fleet of our own, and ranks!
Spanish: Admiral of the Fleet: Simon
Admiral: James Christopher Couch
Vice Admiral: Cade Jake
Commodore: John Elijah Marston
Captain: Tiger Lily
Captain: Matthew Darkpain
Captain: Simon Redskull
Captain:
There are also other open spots available, and open spots for French! Like First Mate, Second Mate, Third mate, and Deck Hand! I hope for all of ye to come for this event! Credit goes to James Christopher Couch for creating the fleet!

Reactions: LEO
Also, invite anyone you want for svs fleet! If you don't understand what we are going to do on water, we are going to sail from Spanish Island to a place far away from there. We will be waiting with french right next to us ready to open fire for my signal to sail. We will have a party after!

Sure! You will be a captain of your own ship, and we still have more open spots for captains. Spread word to all friends who are interested!

I'd love to come, the whole reason why I even log onto the GAME anymore is for SVS... I live, eat, and breathe SVS o.o
Is an admiral, obviously.

:O The only spot left... and an epic spot, too. :D I choose... da captain! Oh, and sign me up. I'm epic at cannoneering and sailing, so...

Back