Svs Light Sloop Cheating

They also cheat because they think it's "cool". They think they are superior because they overpowered someone by using something the fair playing pirate doesn't do... Very wrong and no where "cool" in my book. Only think you will ever get is disrespect and dislike.

They also cheat because they think it's "cool". They think they are superior because they overpowered someone by using something the fair playing pirate doesn't do... Very wrong and no where "cool" in my book. Only think you will ever get is disrespect and dislike.
They won't get dislike or disrespect from the other cheaters

They won't get dislike or disrespect from the other cheaters
In most games, hackers are at a minority level meaning the majority just go online and play the game with what the game offers. So if they are getting respect from two or three friends and getting hate from 20 or 30 players, and they are good with that, than they have issues in my opinion or are just desperate for something.

In most games, hackers are at a minority level meaning the majority just go online and play the game with what the game offers. So if they are getting respect from two or three friends and getting hate from 20 or 30 players, and they are good with that, than they have issues in my opinion or are just desperate for something.
They enjoy being hated

People cheat because their not good at it without the cheat. Besides, you can report that person to Disney, and they would ban that person. But no matter what game you play, there are gonna be cheaters.

I found a war sloop cheater. Dark Wind Fury. He had 20,000 score with 16000 bounty. We had all fury gunners, and he sunk us in half a second...

Just to let you all know that I have not found a glitch that deals with svs except for one but does not fit the content of the video. So it's a hack most likely (because if there's a glitch that does stuff like that it would of gotten out). Also notice at 6:06 it's a light sloop, so perhaps it's a noob account of the hacker.

Back