Quests Taboo Doll Upgrade Quest Glitch?

AtomicKola

Buccaneer
Hello! I'm currently working on the "Taboo Doll Upgrade: The Generals" Quest and I have completed all of the steps except for the spanish armor from a spanish skeleton on Cutthroat Isle. I only need 1 set of armor from 1 skeleton, and there are about 6 grouped together in one area. I killed about 10 now and I'm not sure if it is a random drop or if I complete the quest with only 1 kill? In the other parts (Such as finding a lock of hair from a skeleton ship in the same quest) I only needed to sink 1 ship so I'm not sure If I am bugging because I have killed more than 1. I tried leaving and coming back, disconnecting and reconnecting. I'm not sure what to do because my quest won't progress :[ (I'm also not receiving any loot bags/chests from their deaths so Idk if maybe they are glitched right now?) Thanks for any help!

Here is a picture if it will be of any help? ^^

quest%20help_zpsd5nzq3jb.png~original

Oh kill the boss, drat. So, did you find the dig spot on Kingshead? I ran up the tree-lined lane into the village and couldn't find the dig spots. Also checked barrels and crates. Am I doing something wrong or is that bugged?

When you come around the corner in the village to your left there will be a doorway to go through that opens into a kind of court yard. The dig spot is in there nearer the second tree.

Back