Talk Like A Pirate Winners

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
A hearty thanks to all Pirates who helped celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day by sending us some very colorful Pirate phrases. Caymen Trench and Roberta Roberts nearly crossed cutlasses a few times trying to choose only five phrases from all your eloquent entries.​

Congratulations to these Pirates and their winning words!

Ah well, some days you win, some days you swim. - Silvie Houndstooth
Shooting like that, ye may as well have two eye-patches on! - Jake
A finer bunch of Scoundrels yarrr eyes have never seen! - Eric Mcrage
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, good luck in Davy Jones' locker. - Victor
Ready your bravery, hoist the sails, a Caribbean Pirate never fails! - Rose
potc_gencommunity.jpg
These five winning Pirate phrases will be added to the "Expressions" category in Speedchat for all to enjoy. Look for them in the Caribbean with our next update, coming soon.​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Look for them in the Caribbean with our next update, coming soon. :D:D:D:D:D

Congrats to all. I like the 1st and 5th one, but all of them are very creative. :) But what disney said at the end... why must disney say "coming soon" soon is like another 6 to 8 weeks... :mad: Not to say that I understand and I agree that they need to take their time with updates but come on... I've waited all summer and since they announced this.. I hope this means the update comes to test this week.. I'm crossing my fingers and doing "the update come to test this week dance." :fight:*does the update come to test this week dance.*

Wow Congrats to all!

I like the second to last one... Simular to something i've heard before. :lol1:

Back