Sailing Teleporting Off a Ship

C

Crashalot

I've noticed lately it's almost impossible, for me anyway, to TP off a ship at sea. I either crash while teleporting, or shortly after landing.
I sometimes TP off ships frequently, since I only board them to do a quick round of repairs for random pirates. Now this crashing thing is cramping my style...
Any thoughts?

I don't think I've ever even tried to tp off a ship, if I have it was very few times. I've noticed quite a lot of ppl getting dc while going to get ammo mid run lately, so, I totally believe you. My only thoughts are: 1) why does the auto correct think my misspelled "thoughts" should be thighs? 2) the obvious, don't tp off ships and 3) the other obvious, report it

TP'ing on or off a moving ships is bad ..... most likely will crash !
As long as nothing bad has already happened, like crashing being the reason that I'm tping to a ship, I've had good luck tping to a ship. Once things start to go wrong all bets are off. Maybe something to do with the stability of the individual ship?

Yes, obviously teleporting onto a ship is working, as everyone must do so in order to board one, bar none.

I recently TPd off a ship to check and see if I would get the loot. Found that I could not then went back. My method was bring up map, use default location goto. Then bring up crew leader character and then goto. I had no problems; but, I've only done it the one time.

Back