TYVM Thank you, devs!

Dreadful

Notorious Pirate
Not sure what all these recent updates entail, but one thing I've noticed is enemy ship AI seems to be much more comprehensive. Enemies seem to now more effectively chase you when you aggro them, and the angle of their broadsides seems to be much more intelligent in that it can fire at different angles. Go experiment with this yourself, I think you'll see a noticeable difference. This personally "bugged" me for a long time (haha, puns) so I'm really happy to see it improved. Thanks to all the developers!

(I could be wrong - that would be embarrassing - but the evidence I've seen so far is an EITC Ironwall firing firebrand at me from angles that are certainly not the typical-as-of-late straight out kind of firing. Could someone confirm?)

(I could be wrong - that would be embarrassing - but the evidence I've seen so far is an EITC Ironwall firing firebrand at me from angles that are certainly not the typical-as-of-late straight out kind of firing. Could someone confirm?)

Confirmed. I've had it happen when fighting different types of enemy ships. The shots that are fired at me typically end up flying straight through my ship and hit the water a few feet away. On occasion one round out of the entire volley actually hits me (Which doesn't do much).

Confirmed. I've had it happen when fighting different types of enemy ships. The shots that are fired at me typically end up flying straight through my ship and hit the water a few feet away. On occasion one out of the entire volley actually hits me (Which doesn't do much).
Good to see someone else experienced this as well. I also noticed that they have less of a tendency to turn when you're out of their range, such as when you're behind or in front of them, which will probably change in the future. But it's great to see their targeting systems are functioning more properly.

Good to see someone else experienced this as well. I also noticed that they have less of a tendency to turn when you're out of their range, such as when you're behind or in front of them, which will probably change in the future. But it's great to see their targeting systems are functioning more properly.

Yep. Either they do a complete 360° followed by a sudden burst of speed (A bug) forcing me to chase them down or they turn in my direction and start shooting.

For me, I do want to take this opportunity to personally thank all of the developers for your hard works and dedication to this project. While I will admit that today was and still a wild day as of this message, you have done a great job at proving your perseverance to better the game. Thank You!

Back