Thank you TLOPO team.

Ricky Dupon

Swashbuckler
I had got in the game these past few weeks, Knowing that the play times are gone, And I have to say. After coming back from the game for a couple of months of inactivity. I come to find out about that the game went into open beta, ((September 19th?)) And I was excited to download the game again on my windows 10 gaming computer, Which I built especially for games like this, Heh. All This Excitement brings so many great memories I had when playing POTCO with my friends, And my mother ((Which is true, She loved the game.))

Once we go down for another update, Ill simply just say this to you all, Nothings wrong! Its just the team of perfect people giving us another update, Sure The games gonna be down for a couple days or so. But really! We can wait it out, Because in the next few days! open beta is coming out!

Down below, I have a few images or a image before the shutdown today had happened. Or was about to happen.

Thank you TLOPO Team for giving me my memories and giving me another big nostalgia overload.
"Yo-Ho Yo-Ho, The Pirates Life for me!"

c4e39c85b2aa5085981cae84a18325bc.png

More photos are to come, Ill create an album for it.

Attachments

• fde6728f0f11cec0892128b121aa1d97.jpg
    fde6728f0f11cec0892128b121aa1d97.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Back