Thankful GMs Celebrate Pirate Victories (11/20/12)

I'm gonna be GM hunting today. Are there any codes or phrases I need to tell them, or just find one and say Hello?

I'm gonna be GM hunting today. Are there any codes or phrases I need to tell them, or just find one and say Hello?
I tried to do some searching for you on the Grog Blog earlier (looked within 'comments' to see if any GM's responded to such a question) but unfortunately found nothing...

My guess is, if you give "thanks" for the salted pork and ask a GM concerning your question, you will be rewarded with what you need. :)

I appreciate the help guys! I ended up getting a seven seas repeater in the end. It was madness everywhere Catherine and Thatch went. I also heard Xavier Hench was making rounds, wish I would of gotten to say Hello to him. Been almost 2 years since I've seen him around.

CG on the repeater! It Was madness, and I was one of the unfortunate who came up empty handed. I was hoping for lil Marshmallow to get one of those. Some people said they didn't say a word and had the weapons placed in their inventory, while a lot of people got nothing. Glad you got lucky!:D

Aww, sorry to hear! I just got lucky I think. In the beginning I barely could move because of lag and about half way through a guildie told me she was at Catherine with very few. I hope they release it or give people more chances, because thy left some deserving people out.

I managed to get ONE good screenshot - and I only encountered two GMs. One of which, was on Abassa Tortuga... and I could barely see him. I think GMs need to get restraining orders LOL
screenshot_2012-11-25_17-54-59.jpg

Not to sound pessimistic, but really? They are giving away crude weapons to basics? I've gotten ALL the crude weapons millions of times. Why don't basics get to get the famed ones too? That might encourage people to buy unlimited access... (guess they didn't think of that.)

On another note, I see they're still not trying to fix the game or add new content... sigh... one can only hope. :(

Back