TYVM Thanks for the Update Regarding Memory

LesPaulObsession

Wanted Pirate
I came home from a long day at work, and saw that they're doing everything they can to restructure the game to work on 64-bit operating systems. I would like to express my gratitude to the devs for keeping us informed. Although I'm now at a point where I cannot load into the game, I keep hopes that the new framework will come soon. I just miss playing TLOPO, but, progress is progress, and patience is virtue. To anyone who plays TLOPO with me, and is wondering where I am, I am not dead! I just simply can't log in at the moment, I crash. But rest assured I'm trying to get back on! Hope this framework is finished soon! Thanks again TLOPO team, for the update!

I'm so grateful for this update as I keep getting,
:07-31-2017 19:01:36 :audio(error): createSound(/c/Program Files (x86)/TLOPO/resources/phase_4/audio/sfx_pot_fx_alligator.ogg): Not enough memory or resources.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
I'm really impressed with the responsiveness that the team has shown towards Apple's decision to phase out x86 builds of applications in the foreseeable future.

Thank you for working on a x64 build! Keep up the good work!

You're welcome! We try our hardest to keep the community informed of what we're working on and what we're aware of. It's the least we can do for all the support we get from great folks like you.

Oh, I feel you too on the crashing. I'm in the same boat! Definitely sympathize.
You all are doing a fine job. Keep up the good work! I have a lot of confidence in this project, and am anxious to see how much nicer this game runs when the 64-bit framework is pushed out. I'll continue to try getting in the game before then obviously, but it is what it is right now. The point is, you all are aware, and working hard to fix it, and that's a sign of a fantastic dev team!

I came home from a long day at work, and saw that they're doing everything they can to restructure the game to work on 64-bit operating systems. I would like to express my gratitude to the devs for keeping us informed. Although I'm now at a point where I cannot load into the game, I keep hopes that the new framework will come soon. I just miss playing TLOPO, but, progress is progress, and patience is virtue. To anyone who plays TLOPO with me, and is wondering where I am, I am not dead! I just simply can't log in at the moment, I crash. But rest assured I'm trying to get back on! Hope this framework is finished soon! Thanks again TLOPO team, for the update!

Really? I missed this! Where was this mentioned?

Back