The amazing spider-man

What do you think about the movie

• Total voters
Yep, agreeing to what Leo said, I watched it on 3D also, just because in my place, the price difference is just about getting the 3D recycleable glasses ... ;).

This Amazing Spiderman - action-wise does not stand out like Michael Bay's movies (Transformers series, for instance). It's just powerful in story-line, it makes so much more sense on the reasonings, story flow and the kind of enemy he has. So it does not make a big difference whether you watch it on 3D or not, but that's just my opinion. I could name other movies that you definitely want to watch in 3D as opposed to the regular, but this movie is not one of them.
I love all of the transformers, but I haven't seen the 2nd all the way but seen dark of the moon and the first one, any ways back on topic sorry for that lol

Its a re-make of the original with much better fx and better actors

Yeah, it's a re-make, but it doesn't have the same story which makes it better. I was honestly disappointed in the villains they used in the originals. The only one that was actually good to me was Venom. I was kind of happy that they put one of the most remembered in:

*SPOILER! SKIP AHEAD OR YOU WILL KNOW WHO THE MAIN VILLAIN IS! SPOILER*

TheLizard. HHighlight to the left of this to read spoiler.

*END OF SPOILER*

In retrospect, though, the movie was pretty good. The 3D wasn't used ENTIRELY to its extent, but it was still pretty awesome. They actually made the main villain give me chills and Spider-Man was portrayed in a pretty good way. Not to mention the prologue of the movie was mysterious. I especially liked what they put in the middle of the credits for a hint to the next movie. Don't leave when the credits come, guys! Just a heads-up. There's a little something for you that they hid in the middle of the credits. Unfortunately, many make the mistake of leaving early instead of looking to see if they have anything...not to mention that we need to see the names of the people who put so much hard work into the movie.

Anyway, the movie's pretty good. My score for it: 8.9 That's pretty good for my standards, so consider this movie.

Yeah, it's a re-make, but it doesn't have the same story which makes it better. I was honestly disappointed in the villains they used in the originals. The only one that was actually good to me was Venom. I was kind of happy that they put one of the most remembered in:

*SPOILER! SKIP AHEAD OR YOU WILL KNOW WHO THE MAIN VILLAIN IS! SPOILER*

TheLizard. HHighlight to the left of this to read spoiler.

*END OF SPOILER*

In retrospect, though, the movie was pretty good. The 3D wasn't used ENTIRELY to its extent, but it was still pretty awesome. They actually made the main villain give me chills and Spider-Man was portrayed in a pretty good way. Not to mention the prologue of the movie was mysterious. I especially liked what they put in the middle of the credits for a hint to the next movie. Don't leave when the credits come, guys! Just a heads-up. There's a little something for you that they hid in the middle of the credits. Unfortunately, many make the mistake of leaving early instead of looking to see if they have anything...not to mention that we need to see the names of the people who put so much hard work into the movie.

Anyway, the movie's pretty good. My score for it: 8.9 That's pretty good for my standards, so consider this movie.
It's kinda obvious who the villain is isn't it. Not really any need to consider that a spoiler since it's shown in most of the commercials. Plus if you've never heard of spider man in your life and you saw that as the villain it's name would be the first thing you would guess.

Don't leave when the credits come, guys! Just a heads-up. There's a little something for you that they hid in the middle of the credits. Unfortunately, many make the mistake of leaving early instead of looking to see if they have anything...

Unfortunately, I'm one of those ppl ... - sighs -
Would you let us (or me) know what the hint is ... in colored text like the enemy name would be good ... :D, please?
I really want to know what to expect next. Thank you, Gastro! :)

The thing i wanna see in the spider man movies. Is Carnage, i don't think they made a movie with him in it.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those ppl ... - sighs -
Would you let us (or me) know what the hint is ... in colored text like the enemy name would be good ... :D, please?
I really want to know what to expect next. Thank you, Gastro! :)

All right, well I'm just going to quote something from a different site that I will not mention.

SPOILERS DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

Highlight to the right of this to read: Lightning flashed and the stranger was in the cell with him, asking if Curtis Connors had told Peter anything about his father. After the 15 second conversation lightning flashed again and the stranger was gone. My Words Now: Note: Connors was in his cell at the time and the mysterious man appeared by lightning as mentioned. So, my guess? Electro. Also, sorry for double post, but Sony Pictures has said that they plan an Amazing Spider-man 2 for May 2, 2014. I'm looking forward to it and word is they might also plan an Amazing Spider-man 3!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in the Woodland park area apparently there's a 6 foot lizard on the loose. I guess spiderman didn't catch him.

Back