The Avengers

Whose excited for the Avengers and which character from the movie do you think you are?

• No, I'm not going to see it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
Coming this Friday (May 4th). Are you ready to assemble? I know I am wicked excited to see The Avengers. I loved watching The Iron Man movies. So I'm really excited to see this movie! :) So guys, whose your favorite avenger and are you going to see it?

I actually saw this movie yesterday and I loved it. I told myself I'd watch the first half then go to bed cause I didn't get any sleep the night before but as I was watching it the movie was so amazing I easily had the energy to stay awake. My favorite scene involves the hulk and Thor towards the end I won't give away what happens but when you watch it you'll see.

Ps as always spoiler alerts are not allowed unless you include spoiler alert at the top of your comment and big bold red letters to warn others.

I probably won't see it but I think i'm THE HULK
images.jpeg
HULK SMASH :popcorn:

I'm going to the midnight showing, and gonna watch it in 3-D. This movie is like a nerd's christmas in may lol. Among my friend's they have labeled me Captain America, because I have the most (lean) muscle in the group lol.

~Etar1pAI

Hulk and Thor are most powerful. Thor because he is a god and Hulk because he is the Hulk. The coolest guy is Tony Stark tho because he is funny, smart and kicks butt. Captain america to me isn't as big but takes the leadership because he is supposed to represent Americas power/leadership(was kind of political when these superheroes first came out anyway).

I saw the movie this last Saturday and I think it was the best superhero movie to date. Better than Dark Night, Superman, Spider-man, and the list goes on... Other than the good action, the comedy also made it a lot better than I expected it to be.

Now about two years till the new one comes out.

If you take away Captain America's shield and Thors hammer and give them to Iron Man he'd be unstoppable.
Come on now Will, no one else can wield Thor's hammer, even the Hulk couldn't pick it up. :cool:

Watched the midnight showing as I mentioned, and this movie was pretty much everything a Marvel nerd could ask for. Lot's of hilarious one-liners. The theater I was in erupted in laughter numerous times. The director Joss Whedon simply delivered. I hope all of you stayed to the VERY end of the credits to the funny easter egg.

~Etar1pAI

Back