The Banned Page

Have You Ever Been Banned

• Total voters

Jason Fireskull

Notorious Pirate
This is a a page where you can talk about being banned, saving time you could be on POTCO or telling people how you got banned.

Enjoy!

I'll let you out on a secret mates... I was a bad pirate before I got banned a year ago, but now I respect the code and I'm a helpful and kind pirate!

well my first ban was for saying the F word. several times. another was for saying mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk <stupid right? ik. and another was for saying OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH. disney fails

More times than I care to admit.. Some deserved.. but MOST were not.. for example when Jason Firewalker turned level 40 ( it was master back then ) and I was going to get his screen shot. So I told him to smile for the camera, that I was going to take his picture. BAN. And one time a dude was acting all crazy and I commented that he was acting like he was drunk.. BAN.... And evidently you CAN say RUM but not BEER. ...BAN...

I got banned when asking a friend to send me screen shots of Bill Ironskull a couple of days before the tribute...:(...gotten banned before for other reasons but i don't think it has ever been because of talking bad to others.

Back