Blog Post THE BRETHREN FEAST RETURNS!

DPIbC-YUQAAYQUx.jpg:large

To the Brethren of the Coast and all the pirates in the Caribbean, I tell tales of a celebration fit fer scoundrels and scallywags like us! In keepin’ with the traditions of The Brethren Court, we be proud to bring ye with this year’s Brethren Feast!

This be a timeless tradition; a celebration to honor those who have fought bravely to defend th’ Caribbean and got rich doing it. On the beaches of Tortuga, me crew will have a roarin’ fire going and a nice fat pig roastin’, fer those who wish to dine like the kings we arrr! We tried to get a turkey as well, but she declined arrr invitation when we tried to have her over fer dinner; har har harrr!

The festivities will begin at midnight on Novembarrr 21st and end at 11:59 in the evenin’ on the 30th. Ten whole days of celebrating in the best way we know how! Come and join us, and gobble-gobble-gobble up some fine roasted ham! Arrrgh!!!

Captain Edward Graves,

Scourge of the Caribbean

Last edited by a moderator:
There I was spending hours standing around the Bonfire on Abassa trying to find some Pork, well at least the Bonfire started, I must have thrown dozens of Siege Charges at it to get it to light but it was worth it!;)

Now we've got a new update and the fires been going for a few days maybe, just maybe we might find some Roast Pork... I believe there is talk of introducing a new textured vegetable protein alternative for those Vegetarian Pirates amongst us :thumbsup:
:pirate ship:

Back