Discussion The engine TLOPO uses?

lexmark66

Pirate Apprentice
Hello mateys! It is lexmark66 again, And i want to start a discussion about the engine that TLOPO uses. I Just thought of it, and thought it might be interesting to know what they use. LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!!!!!

The developers really deserve a week or so of break time I've seen the list of things they fixed with 3 months and its pretty long hope more and more people realize its not even open beta and just become patient like the rest of us

Panda3D is the game engine for 3D rendering, physics, and shading. They use Astron networking framework which is developed much like the the original Disney OTP server. You can find guides on how to use both of these individually, as well as in collaboration with each other; let me know if you need help.

The developers really deserve a week or so of break time I've seen the list of things they fixed with 3 months and its pretty long hope more and more people realize its not even open beta and just become patient like the rest of us
I don't mean to sound harsh and all, but it's not like their doing anything physically tasking. They're sitting down, looking at a screen, and pressing buttons to preform certain actions. Nothing against that, a lot of people do it nowadays, heck, some the devs probably enjoy it. Also, being a developer is a commitment. Im sure a good amount of people wouldn't be happy if progress wasn't being made behind the scenes, considering beta is an ongoing operation. Yes, these people are doing a great service to us and it's free, but not everyone can code and model. If you have a talent, use it.

Back