The Feast of the Beast

Dragonbulk

Honorable Pirate
Every 4 years a huge feast is held. This years feast is for the beast. The beast that made the caribbean a great place to fight. Jolly Roger. The feast will have activities and chat rooms and svs events and pvp events. This feast will be held for 2 hours straight. This event will be recorded and added to the channel, xtflaebladext. For the races and ship races we need applicants and lots of teams. The Teams held for the ship races, land races, pvp battles, and svs battles will be

- DEMONS
- PIRATES
- INFAMOUS
- FURY FIVE
- LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
- MASTERS
- PARANORMALS

To apply for these teams you must comment or p.m. me for your Pirate Name, Level, Guild, and specialty, and team name. Each team will have 10 teammates. So, total they're going to be 70 teammates. This event will be a blast. This feast will last about 2 weeks. 7 days and 2 hours straight.

Schedule:
- Torching and Start - June 30, 2012
- Games Introduction- July 1, 2012
- Team Practice- July 9, 2012 - July 15, 2012
- Game Event - July 16, 2012 - August 15, 2012
- Finale Awards - August 16, 2012

The times for this event is 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

THE APPLICATIONS ARE DUE JUNE 28, 2012!!!

Capture.jpg

I don't expect you mean about 3 months straight. How long would each event be daily, two hours? And also, would it be required to attend every event? Because I don't have time for all of that. :p

I don't expect you mean about 3 months straight. How long would each event be daily, two hours? And also, would it be required to attend every event? Because I don't have time for all of that. :p

its about 1 month and each day is 1 hour. You dont have to attend all of them.

Did you try to make this like a "pirate Olympics". I also see that you placed it at the same year as the real Olympics. Very clever, I might be able to make it. It will be to say the least..............epic. And also, what route will the ship races take and what island will the feast take place on?*

*=This is a dumb question, I know it will almost definitely be on Tortuga.

Did you try to make this like a "pirate Olympics". I also see that you placed it at the same year as the real Olympics. Very clever, I might be able to make it. It will be to say the least..............epic. And also, what route will the ship races take and what island will the feast take place on?*

*=This is a dumb question, I know it will almost definitely be on Tortuga.

The route of the ship races will be from port royal to raven's cove. The main island for the feast of the beast is Padres Del Fuego

Back