The Final Hours: The Last Looting Night

Will you be able to attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bill Mac Jones

Wanted Pirate
Dear friends, pirates, the sun rises and sets every day. As we grow closer and closer to the end for the pirate's life that has strongly been attatched to our hearts; we reflect on all of the time we spent leveling up our pirates, sailing on the high seas, staring up at the fireworks on the New Year's Day celebration, and looting and pirating with our mates. We have had friendships many, on the game and here on the forums. But soon, less than a month, to be exact, this life of piracy that we hold so dearly to our hearts will now fade away into a memory.

We all knew this day would come. We would make jokes about it, how Disney can't do their job, how they will most likely end the game soon, how we never have updates... But this is a moment of desperation, where we knew that it would happen, but never expected it to happen right away. In your face, Avast, mates! Pirates of the Caribbean Online will be closing on September 19, 2013. If only there was enough time to say goodbye. But don't look at it to be such a bad thing, maybe the pirates have finally won the war! The Navy, EITC, Jolly Roger, they all have to give up eventually. Nearly six years of slaughtering them, maybe they have finally declared the war over. The battle is won by the pirates! This or Disney is really lazy. Perhaps both? Either way, it will all be coming to an end soon, and we must cherish the final moments that we have.

Months and months ago, back in 2012, I started an event called Looting Night. It would happen every Friday Night at 8:00 PM EST, and the first few weeks were a huge success. Forum members would get together, talk, raid the caverns, and just have a good time as pirates. But it was more than just that. I truly felt we were like a community. A family, even. And that's what we are. This game and these forums bring us together, and I want to have one final looting night.

The time can be changed if it does not work for everyone, but I want to have a final looting night at Isla Tormenta, 8:00 PM EST, on Saturday, September 14th. 5 Days before the game closes. I hope we can get much of the forum to be there. Our last oppurtunity to get together and do this. I deeply hope to see all of you there.

~Bill Mac Jones, Proud Member Since '07

I'd like to make it, actually. Funny thing is, your planned date is one day after I'll be at my birthday party. (For that day (the 13th) is, indeed, my birthday.

Back