The Glow That Will Make Me One Step Closer...

Gastro

Notorious Pirate
Yes, that's right. My new level up brings me the closest you can get to level 50. :p

screenshot_2011-09-08_16-42-03.jpg

Way to go, Gastro! On normal circumstances, I probably would like us to do a little competition to get to level 50 faster (to motivate me since I'm such a slow poke at leveling up). But I don't think I can now ... I'm 'competing' with a friend of mine (well, I actually asked him not to beat me to master pirate this time) who is a lightning fast leveler, who just started a pirate last Monday and now already level 31 ...
Yea, he has mastered 7 pirates since I knew him and I haven't mastered any at all ... :facepalm:, even though I've been working on 4 pirates, but still ...

Way to go, Gastro! On normal circumstances, I probably would like us to do a little competition to get to level 50 faster (to motivate me since I'm such a slow poke at leveling up). But I don't think I can now ... I'm 'competing' with a friend of mine (well, I actually asked him not to beat me to master pirate this time) who is a lightning fast leveler, who just started a pirate last Monday and now already level 31 ...
Yea, he has mastered 7 pirates since I knew him and I haven't mastered any at all ... :facepalm:, even though I've been working on 4 pirates, but still ...
Aww, don't feel bad. Some people are more encouraged to level than others. I remember when summer break started, i'd wake up, go to outcast, and train there from the time the sun rose to the darkest hour of the night. I'd usually level a weapon maybe twice a day doing that, and level notoriety once every day or two. I started to stop as summer got in deeper though.

Back