SvS The Highest SvS Scores I've Ever Seen...

lol, Angelina Kozy and i were higher than that.....we were doing bounty exchange.....was getting 14 k a sink....but we ported like every half hour...so as not to warrant an enquiry.... an a gent on live said i was violating TOS by not fighting back...my reply... not against TOS if both pirates are in mutual agree...as in we sink each other...he went so far as to threaten me with termination....my amswer again very pollite....go to every server and bust every pirate as they are doing the same thing....and why aren't you on Andaba where the real competition is??? Oh yeah that's right you want to raid my 2800 bounty for yourself and invite your guild memebers to loot.....if this is the case sink me i will not resist but i will call you a coward right here as that is what you are....he did indeed sink me but left the sever....so i rest my case...i will not name any names...my statement is this....if both parties are willing there is nothing against bounty swapping.... it just doesn't sit well with the SvS community...to them i say oh well when i'm broke i will get gold any means necessary....after all i am a pirate and don't pirates cheat lie and steal at sea???? i rest my case oh and remeber for posterity sakes this is only a game ;)

I dunno how this happened, but me and a few guildmates gathered around 14k on Caicos I think it was and of course, insane war brigs and light class ships show up and try to steal it. Pretty entertaining to see 'em at it.

Back