The Hobbit:Battle of the five armies.

You Excited for this movie?

• Total voters
Saw it on Friday and while I think it was good, it could have been much better. Plus they used waaaaay too much CGI, I mean really why was Thorin's cousin all CG?

I saw it on Saturday, and was blown away. Most definitely the best of the Hobbit series.

As for the CGI, if it's really well done (which it was, minus one or two little things), who cares? In most cases, I didn't even notice the CGI.

Here's my new favorite song, "The Last Goodbye" by Billy Boyd (Pippin from LOTR):

I saw it on Christmas ... it was very good but didn't completely seem fulfilling ... idk ... but I would have liked to see what happens more after the battle. I also would have liked to see Gandalf do more magicy stuff.

It was definitely a movie I would see again, but not as good as Return of the King (my favorite LOTR movie)

Wow I Watch That On yesterday "1/2/2015" It Was The Best Movie Ever!
But you know They Did Mess Up in The Ending That It Will Not Look like that "Lord Of The Ring" Is About To Go On The Next Level Of The Movie And Plus Who Put That No On it was the best movie ever >:/

Back